Day trip along the east coast southwards
- Meeting and start from our basis at Watersportcenter Kiotari
- Welcome address and presentation of yacht and crew
- Safety briefing
- Set sails (each guest can join in if he likes)
The skipper is most happy to provide sime insight into basic knowledge of sailing
Starting in the bay of Kiotari we head off into the South. Sailing about 18 nm (2,5 - 3 hours) along the secluded wide beaches of the east cost, past the little fishing port Plimiri we finally reach the locals insider tip: the Hawaii beach.
On arrival, our job is: striking the sails and set anchor. The fine-grained beach and crystal clear water invite for swimming, snorkelling or exploring.
A well-balanced and harmonius lunch buffet and drings of your choice are served in the cockpit.
Soak up the sunshine, sense the wind and waves and feel comfortable in a very exclusive ambience.
- Anchor aweigh, sails set and back to Kiotari! Time for you to take control and steer the yacht.
- Arrival at Kiotari and farewell to our guests after a very interesting, eventful but also relaxing day "under canvas".